- PREMIUM HEMP OIL - 1000mg Hemp Extract Oil. High potency formula for the ultimate results
- BOOSTS IMMUNE SYSTEM - Hemp oil for dogs is the most concentrated source of polyunsaturated EFA’s like Omega 3 and Omega 6. Ideal for pets of all sizes and breeds.
- SUPPORTS BONE AND JOINT - Hemp oil helps bone and joint health, function and mobility to keep your pets active. Improves skin, appetite, nails and coat.
- PACKED WITH NUTRIENTS: The hemp plant's unique combination of terpenes, essential fatty acids Omega 3, 6, 9 and nutrients work seamlessly together with our bodies to support a sustainable, healthy lifestyle.
- QAULITY YOU CAN SEE: All impurities have been removed during the molecular distillation process, so our Hemp oil is the purest you can find.
- ORELAP TESTED: From seeds to finished product, all of our hemp oil is tested by an Oregon Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (ORELAP) accredited laboratory to ensure you're getting the best possible product.
- We work with local farmers who have been farming in Central Oregon for generations. They understand how to farm sustainably using crop rotations and cover crops to regenerate the soil. A healthy, nutrient-rich soil is critical to producing the high-quality products that Hempcentric is proud to manufacture.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: If your pets don’t love their Hempcentric product, simply contact us and we will refund you. We want you to be 100% satisfied with Hempcentric!
Hempcentric’s pet tinctures are formulated for superior absorption. Our premium hemp extract help pets manage stressors and promote a balanced mood of relaxation. Our hemp oil also provides relief from joint and muscle discomfort. Hemp oil has also been shown to improve appetite in pets that are having trouble eating. By working with the endocannabinoid system, our hemp extract has the potential to improve your pet’s day by positively affecting their mood and physiology. The omega-rich formula promotes a stability from within, and hemp oil is known to have potent anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving effects. From raw materials to finished products, we have full control over what goes into our products (and what doesn’t).